For booking Packages and contact
Mail us full detail at:
Mobile no. Amit Thakur – +919817584000
Booking will be confirmed only after 50% money is deposited in the following Bank Account.
Bank Account Details:
A/c Number – 50100015622810
Branch – Bharmour Distt. Chamba
A/c Number – 0567000100052172
Branch – Bharmour Distt. Chamba
IFSC – PUNB0056700
• Accommodation in Hotels on double sharing Basis as per Package Selected
• All Meals (Himachali, Indian, and Continental) at Bharmour only like Bed Tea, Breakfast, Hot / Pack Lunch, evening Tea & Dinner.
• No meal will be providing during Yatra from Bharmour – Manimahesh – Bharmour as there will be lots of Bhandaras and Langars.
• Assistance upon arrival at Bharmour.
• Inner line Permit to restricted / protected areas of Himachal Pradesh.
• Trekking, Camping Fees.
• Transportation by Taxi (From Pathankot to Pathankot )
• English / Hindi Speaking Professional tour guide.
• Porters / Ponies to carry camping materials only.
• If ponies or porters are required to visitors for personal luggage will be available on extra charges.
• All wildlife, trekking & camping fee.
• Driver allowance, toll charge, state govt. taxes
• Basic first aid kit carried by our tour guide.
• Separate Utility for Staff and camping equipment
Hotel, Home Stay, similar where ever available on double sharing bases.
Food & Meal plan :
Tea, breakfast,dinner. No meal will be providing during Yatra from Bharmour – Manimahesh – Bharmour as there will be lots of Bhandaras and Langars.
After reception and before departure all the transportation will be provided as per package itinerary. Where ever trek is mentioned means on feet other is by taxi. The facility of picking and dropping to nearest railway head / airport or nearest city is also available on extra charges.
• Any fare before reception & after departure.
• Meal during Yatra from Bharmour – Manimahesh – Bharmour as there will be lots of Bhandaras.
• Any Kind of Personal Expenses or Optional Tours / Extra Meals Ordered
• anything not specifically mentioned under the head “Prices included”.
• Tips, Insurance, Laundry, and Internet services, Phone Calls etc.
• Any Kind of Drinks (Alcoholic, Mineral) Camera fee, soft or hard drinks, starters.
• Porter/ Ponies services for Travelers personal luggage.
• Temples, Monument & Museum Entrance Fees
• The facility of picking and dropping to nearest Railway head / Airport and nearest cities is also available but on extra charges.
ACCESSORIES TO BRING FOR YATRA::
It is advised that the participant should bring along the following equipment only other than wearing cloths.
1. Heavy wind chit Jacket and should be water proof
2. Trekking suit & Cap
3. Goggle / Sun Glasses (Most required Item)
4. A pair of Warm shocks
5. Trekking shoes
7. Umbrella / Light weight Raincoat
8. Any Personal Item & personal medicines
• Deposit of 50% of the total tour cost is required to initiate booking. if the travel date is more 15 to 30 days from the date of booking.
• If the travel date is within 7 days, 100% of the total tour cost is required to initiate booking.
• Between 29-20 days of departure: Non-refundable deposit + 25% of the Holiday cost
• Between 19-14 days of departure: Non-refundable deposit + 50% of the Holiday cost
• Between 13-08 days of departure: Non-refundable deposit + 75% of the Holiday cost
• Prior to 7 days of departure: 100% of the Holiday Cost
• No refund either in part or in full will be made for any unused part of the services provided in the package.
• Full payment is required on confirmation of all the services and before departure
Terms & Conditions:
• Early check in / Late Checkout is subject to availability
• Above rates are valid for travel till the date mentioned in the quote
• The hotels and services mentioned in the Itinerary are subject to confirmation
• Rates are subject to change in case of any changes in airport taxes, hotel rates, transport rates, government taxes or entrance fees
• Less than 48hrs No Show
• No cancellation/postpone on helicopter once it booked